Pokhara Yoga School offers the best 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) in Nepal. Come and take the first step towards complete enrichment of the mind, body and spirit with our 200-Hour YTTC. With a dedicated and experienced team of teachers, this course helps budding yogis build the foundation for life-long practice through authentic techniques. You will also learn the art of teaching so you can pass your knowledge on to others.
During this course, you will have classes five days a week. One day will be allocated for self-study and one day a week is free. As a 200-Hour YTTC graduate, you will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 RYT accreditation.
- Practicing Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga (Primary series)
- Introduction to yogic lifestyle and philosophy
- Understanding basic human anatomy and how it relates to yoga
- Yogic purification techniques (shat kriyas) including nasal cleansing
- Having healthy nutritious meals and drinks (mostly Sattvic diet)
- 28 nights accommodation
- Outings to local places of spiritual and natural interest.
When doing a Yoga TTC with Pokhara Yoga School and Retreat Centre, you get:
- Certification that qualifies you as a yoga instructor on a global level
- Practice and insight into the most ancient science of the body, mind, and soul
- Discussions and connections with fellow yogis from all corners of the Earth
- A chance to interact with and live among yoga leaders and gurus
- Getting to know your inner self better and understanding the science of linking your body, mind, and spirit
- Taking home exceptional knowledge and skills to ensure a healthy lifestyle and diet for the rest of your life.