Pokhara Yoga School offers the best 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) in Nepal. The 300-Hour YTTC is intended for yogis who want to intensify their practice of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga. This program will take you through more advanced stages of these traditional forms of yoga. The theory lessons in the course will also help yogis gain a deeper understanding of different parts of these disciplines and the yogic lifestyle.
During this course, you will have a class six days a week, and one day is free. As a 300-Hour YTTC graduate from Pokhara Yoga School, you will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 300 RYT accreditation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 300-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
- Practicing Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga (Primary and Secondary series)
- First-hand learning about the yogic lifestyle and a deeper delving into philosophy
- Understanding human anatomy and how it relates to yoga
- Yogic purification techniques (shat kriyas) including nasal and stomach cleansing
- Having healthy nutritious meals and drinks (mostly Sattvic diet)
- 27 nights accommodation
- Outings to local places of spiritual and natural interest.
When doing a Yoga TTC with Pokhara Yoga School and Retreat Centre, you get:
- Certification that qualifies you as a yoga instructor on a global level
- Practice and insight into the most ancient science of the body, mind, and soul
- Discussions and connections with fellow yogis from all corners of the Earth
- A chance to interact with and live among yoga leaders and gurus
- Getting to know your inner self better and understanding the science of linking your body, mind, and spirit
- Taking home exceptional knowledge and skills to ensure a healthy lifestyle and diet for the rest of your life.