500-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (YTTC) IN POKHARA, NEPAL (50 days)
Dates: 50 days starting from 7th and 15th each month all year
Price: Triple Room USD 2.900, Shared Room USD 3.500, Private Room USD 4.000
Fast-track your practice and teaching skills in a short and intensive time: The 500-Hour YTTC combines the 200- and 300-Hour YTTC curriculum full of yoga wisdom i.e this programs allows you to understand, learn and practice basic and advanced level yoga. This program is for you, if you want to spend two months in beautiful Pokhara and have the desire to evolve from a basic to an advanced-level yogi. The course is multi-styled with focus on Ashtanga yoga and Hatha yoga, which are the foundations of modern and ancient yoga. You will uncover the history and philosophy, learn ancient sanskrit and mantras, and experience many different asanas. Classes about anatomy, alignment and adjustments of the postures prepare you on how to practice yoga safely. If you are looking for an inner transformation, this course will help you unlock the corners of your mind and body and bring yourself into a state of "yog" (sanskrit for "union"). This course is open for individuals of any yoga level, who have a keen interest in yoga.
Our experienced and highly qualified teachers guide you on your journey and provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to become a confident, knowledgeable and proficient yoga teacher. As a 500-hour YTTC graduate, you will be highly skilled and eligible for the Yoga Alliance 200 RYT und 300 RYT accreditation, meaning you are recognised as a yoga teacher across the globe. This allows you to travel and teach in any destination whilst committing to your inner journey. You can teach globally and open your own yoga classes as well.
Pokhara Yoga School is your choice if you are looking for a YTTC close to the Himalayan origin and in a more peaceful surrounding compared to busy destinations like Kathmandu or several places in India.
The price includes the daily program, training materials, accommodation, meals, and the costs for the school excursions. Transportation to and from the training location is not included.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 500-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- First-hand learning about yogic lifestyle and a deep immersion into philosophy
- Practicing Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga (primary and secondary series)
- Understanding human anatomy and how it relates to yoga
- Yogic purification techniques (shat kriyas) including nasal and stomach cleansing
- Healthy nutritious meals and drinks (focus on sattvic diet)
- 48 nights accommodation
- Excursions to local places of spiritual and natural interest
- 6 days a week classes, 1 day a week free to rest, do self-study and enjoy Pokhara
- A short rest period in between the months to allow your mind and body to absorb all you have learnt and prepare for the second half of the course
When doing a YTTC with Pokhara Yoga School and Retreat Center, you get:
- A certification that globally qualifies you as a yoga instructor
- Practice and insight into the ancient science of the body, mind and soul
- Discussions and connections with fellow yogis from all corners of the earth
- A chance to interact with and live among yoga leaders and gurus
- Getting to know your inner self better and understanding the science of linking your body, mind and spirit
- Taking home exceptional knowledge and skills to ensure a healthy lifestyle and diet
The 500-hour YTTC covers all main aspects of yoga, including asana (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation, anatomy, yoga philosophy, and ayurveda. Our experienced teachers will guide you on your journey and provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to become a confident and effective yoga teacher. During the training, you will have the opportunity to practice and teach yoga in a supportive and inclusive environment. You can explore the culture of Nepal and the Himalayas and connect to the local yoga community.
To apply for the training, register here
We look forward to sharing the beautiful practice of yoga with you. For any enquiries please contact us.
Secure your spot with a USD 200 advance deposit via bank transfer. The balance is to be paid on arrival.
Extra Charge for air condition.
2% extra charge for paying by card.
Bank Name: Nabil Bank Ltd
Account Name: Pokhara Yoga School and Retreat Center
Account No: 05301017500863
Branch Name: Lake Side
Swift Code: Narbnpka
Cancellation Policy: The advance deposit is non-refundable. If you can't attend the course you originally applied for, you have the option to join the same kind of course within the next year.