Pokhara Yoga School offers the best 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) in Nepal. If you want to spend two months in beautiful Pokhara and you have the desire to evolve from a basic to an advanced-level yogi, then the 500-hour YTTC is for you. This all-encompassing course offers students the combined curriculum of the 200-Hour and 300-Hour YTT courses.
This 50 days intensive course is designed to help students fast-track their practice and teaching skills in a short time.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 500-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
- Practising Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga (Primary and Secondary series)
- Introduction to and deep delving into yogic lifestyle and philosophy
- Understanding human anatomy and how it relates to yoga
- Yogic purification techniques (shat kriyas) including nasal cleansing, stomach cleansing and more
- Having healthy nutritious meals and drinks (mostly Sattvic diet)
- 48 Nights accommodation
- Outings to local places of spiritual and natural interest.
When doing a Yoga TTC with Pokhara Yoga School and Retreat Centre, you get:
- Certification that qualifies you as a yoga instructor on a global level
- Practice and insight into the most ancient science of the body, mind and soul
- Discussions and connections with fellow yogis from all corners of the Earth
- A chance to interact with and live among yoga leaders and gurus
- Getting to know your inner self better and understanding the science of linking your body, mind and spirit
- Taking home exceptional knowledge and skills to ensure a healthy lifestyle and diet for the rest of your life.