500-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN POKHARA, NEPAL . Register Here
Pokhara Yoga School offers the best 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) in Nepal. This all-encompassing course offers students the combined curriculum of the 200 Hour and 300 hours (YTTC) courses to become an intensive 2 month study program designed to leave you full of the wisdom of yoga. If you want to spend two months in beautiful Pokhara and you have the desire to evolve from a basic to an advanced-level yogi, then the 500-hour YTTC is for you. This 50 days intensive course is designed to help students fast-track their practice and teaching skills in a short time. The course is multi-styled focusing on Ashtanga yoga and Hatha yoga, the foundations of modern and ancient yoga. You will uncover the truths of history in philosophy lessons, learn ancient sanskrit and matras and experience many different asanas in your physical classes. You will also open your eyes to anatomy, and the alignment of the postures and how to practice yoga safely and peacefully. If you are looking for a true inner transformation, this course will help you unlock the very corners of your mind, body and soul to bring yourself into a state of YOG (unison). This course is open for individuals of any yoga level, who have a keen interest in yoga.
During this course you will have classes 6 days a week with 1 rest day. This day is for you to self-study or to explore the local area. In between the months you will have a short rest period to allow your mind and body to absorb all you have learnt in the first month and prepare yourself for the second half of the course.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 500-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NEPAL
- Practising Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga (Primary and Secondary series)
- Introduction to and deep delving into yogic lifestyle and philosophy
- Understanding human anatomy and how it relates to yoga
- Yogic purification techniques (shat kriyas) including nasal cleansing, stomach cleansing and more
- Having healthy nutritious meals and drinks (mostly Sattvic diet)
- 48 Nights accommodation
- Outings to local places of spiritual and natural interest.
When doing a Yoga TTC with Pokhara Yoga School and Retreat Centre, you get:
- Certification that qualifies you as a yoga instructor on a global level
- Practice and insight into the most ancient science of the body, mind and soul
- Discussions and connections with fellow yogis from all corners of the Earth
- A chance to interact with and live among yoga leaders and gurus
- Getting to know your inner self better and understanding the science of linking your body, mind and spirit
- Taking home exceptional knowledge and skills to ensure a healthy lifestyle and diet for the rest of your life.