1. Where are you from and/or where do you live? Present yourself 😊
Hello, my name is Hannah. I’m 19 and I’m from France. I did my Yoga Teacher Training in March 2022.
2. How did yoga come into your life?
I did some yoga classes in France by curiosity with a Friend. I felt really good after the practice. So I wanted to know more about Yoga. Behind the practice I wanted to discover the philosophy, the meditation, the culture…
3. How has yoga changed your life?
Yoga, and especially yoga in Nepal, opens my eyes on the relationship, on myself, on how to control my mind and my body.
4. How long have you been practicing yoga before the Yoga teacher training?
May be 2-3 years randomly, not more. I considered myself as a very beginner before to do the training.
5. Do you feel anyone can enjoy and gain from yoga?
Yes of course. It can be only positive. I don’t see any negative aspect of doing yoga
6. How would you describe your ideal yoga instructor?
Good listener, good corrector, good explainer, patient, wise, healthy with a yogi lifestyle
7. Why did you decide to start the Yoga teaching program?
I was doing a world tour, in Nepal I fall in love with the mentally, philosophy, the care of each other, the care of his own body. I think doing a yoga training in Nepal is the best opportunity for any yogi.
8. How look like a typical day at Pokhara Yoga School?
It’s very intense, but it worth it so much. From early morning (6am) to 7pm. We learn a lot but we also have some time to rest our body and eat very good food. It can look very very intense but it’s challenging, and we end so much better after it.
9. Which class / yoga class did you prefer?
Almost all of them, especially the practice class but also the philosophy one.
10. What results have you had from your yoga teacher training?
First physical results: I consider myself as advance. I have more muscle, I’m more flexible and I’m straighter. But the most important to me are the mental results : it’s so powerful for the wellness of our mind.
11. What qualities do you feel are important to build and work on as a future yoga teacher?
My capacity to correct people, calm down my voice, be patient, and practice everyday to keep my skills
12. Who were you before you started practicing and how have you changed, evolved and transformed since you have got your certification?
I’m way more open-minded. I take care more about my environment, my health, my body, my relationship. I have a better control on my emotion also.
13. How did you hear about Pokhara Yoga School?
I was visiting Pokhara and I heard about this school from a Yoga studio and whisper of people talking about it.
14. What do you love most about Pokhara Yoga School?
The green and peaceful environment, the kindness of our family host, the professionalism of our teacher, the view, the swimming pool, the kitchen, and the very comfortable rooms. Everything was perfect, really !
15. Why would you recommend Pokhara Yoga School?
For exactly the same reasons why I love it so much 😉