Why To Do A Yoga Teacher Training Course?
With a Yoga Teacher certificate, you will be able to:
• Teach asana, meditation and breathing techniques confidently
• Create sustainable, safe, comprehensive hatha vinyasa flow yoga sequences
• Practice breathing techniques to calm or energize
• Follow and understand anatomy and physiology of the human body and how to relate that to yoga poses skillfully
• Learn how to unpack a yoga pose and make it more accessible to all students
• Find your voice and your own unique style as you teach
• Learn the philosophical concepts to everyday life
• Complete a plan for your Yoga Business
• Become a Yoga Master
• Access to more Job opportunities
What Is Yoga Alliance?
Founded in 1999, Yoga Alliance is the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community, with over 7.000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS) and more than 100.000 Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) as of April 2020.
Registered Yoga Teacher, a title in the United States that designates a yoga teacher who has received a certain standard of yoga teacher training at a Registered Yoga School at the 200-, 300- and 500-hour levels.
The standards that they created are followed by yoga schools around the world.
What Are The Benefits Of Joining Yoga Alliance As Teacher?
For many yoga professionals, registering with the Yoga Alliance is an important step. It’s a badge of honor, and additional accomplishment their proud to display. Yoga Alliance registration comes with numerous benefits, such as:
• The Yoga Alliance Registry Mark is a globally recognized symbol in the yoga community. Once obtained, this credential is one that most all yogis will acknowledge on your resumé or website.
• When you join, you’re not only becoming part of an association, but you’re also becoming part of an exclusive community. Here you will be able to network and connect with like-minded people who share the same passion and love for the art of yoga.
• You’ll also be included in Yoga Alliance’s database of thousands of teachers, making it easier for people in your area to find you through their search queries.
• You can get lower insurance rates than non-yoga Alliance certified teachers
• Members of Yoga Alliance are given a profile that is added to the Directory page. This profile verifies your registration, increases your visibility, and also helps lead more potential clients in your direction.
• Throughout the year, online workshops are provided to help educate members on the challenges currently being faced by yoga teachers, schools, and studios. Members of Yoga Alliance receive free registration to these online study groups.
• Along with publications provided on the Yoga Alliance website, they also supply resources for yoga teachers and schools to view at their convenience.
• Members have exclusive access to liability insurance, legal counseling, and even special discounts. These discounts are offered for an array of things such as travel opportunities, well-known apparel brands, education and training, essential oils, and more.
• Yoga Alliance registration is straightforward, may be completed online, and requires an annual payment to keep your registration current.
How Long Is The Registration Valid?
Every 3 years, all Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) from Yoga Alliance at all levels must record at least 45 hours of teaching and 30 hours of training, with an annual renewal to keep their certification.
Discover why you should do the YTTC with Pokhara Yoga School