Yoga Teacher Training
Pokhara Yoga School provides several Yoga Teacher Training Certifications and you can decide to choose the one as per your need at the moment.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
At Pokhara Yoga School, YTT 200 course students will study a blend of yoga techniques including hatha yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga and Iyengar Yoga. This training will weave together the physical, mental, emotional, philosophical and energetic aspects of yoga.
Anyone from the age group 18-75 years can join us for 200 hour YTT. This course is helpful for those who need self realization and knowledge on Physical, Mental, emotional body and spiritual wellbeing as well as this course helps to start a career as a successful yoga teacher.
In addition, students also have the opportunity to practice teaching on each other as well as on their own. They learn to create a safe yoga practice, to present themselves in the classroom, and conduct an inspirational yoga class. Most importantly, they can explore and deepen their own personal experience with yoga—even if they have no intention of teaching later.
Our residential 200 Hour Yoga instructor course in Pokhara Nepal at Pokhara Yoga School is Certified by Yoga Alliance USA.
• 200-hour YTT certification
• Techniques, training, and practice sessions
• Integrated daily asana and meditation practice
• Yoga philosophy, lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers classes
• River swim and meditation sessions
• Eco hikes
Health and Hygiene
• Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
• Towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
• Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
• The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
• Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
• Cashless payment available.
• Physical distancing is maintained.
• Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
• Activities take place outside where possible.
• Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
• Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
• Process in place to check the health of guests.
• First aid kit available.
• A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients.
• Protective masks are available for all staff.
• Protective masks available for clients.